Talbot express/C25D fuel sender unit

Hi everybody Fuel gauge packed up on my C25d/Talbot express camper ,no low fuel light either. Any advice on fitting a new sender unit (suppose that's the problem) do I have to take the fuel tank out or can I just drop it down to get to the sender unit, anyone fitted one before? Could it be some other problem? Thanks in advance

Reply to
david mabberley