Weird bits on my 306

Hi, Looking around my `93 306 XRDT trying to solve my alarm problem, i have found a silver canister looking thing plugged inside the NSF wing, is this a unit for the alarm in anyway?if not then what is it, i am curious. Written on it is "Pierrellaye", or something along those lines. Also, does this engine have an ECU? and if you can give me positions to alarm modules/unit , let me know Thanks all

Reply to
trollgeddon

It sounds like the dim-dip resistor. If so nought to do with the alarm.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason

hi wot is the problem with the alarm???????? because if it is going off there could bo a number of reasons eg bonnet switch (common), apost looms (wires breaking),sien faulty (water ingress).posistion of ecu depends on 3 or 5 door give me symptoms and i could assist further. Regards

Reply to
noall