WTD:Dipstick for ZU7 engine UK

Equiring on the offchance that someone has a redundant one. It is 647mm from tip to top and a spiral sringy strip with a small yellow soft plastic moulded top. Mine has lost so much of the plastic it is in danger of dropping down into the engine which does not seem to be a good thing for it to do!

TIA

Bob

Jan 1995 1.8i 405 GLX estate

Reply to
Bob Minchin

"Bob Minchin" wrote in news:vv%yc.212$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-gui.server.ntli.net:

I don't have a spare one, but bear in mind that Citroën uses the same engine. (if ever you see a wrecked Citroën)

Put a cork on top of it ;-)

Maarten

Reply to
Maarten Deen

They're only a couple of quid from Peugeot here.

Reply to
Nigel

OK Nigel thanks. I don't normally even dare enquire for genuine pug spares but if they are that cheap then I'll splash out on a new one.

TVM

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin