WTD: Peugeot 306 Turbo Diesel

As header - looking for a phase 2 model R,S,T or V reg.

- Must be Turbo Diesel or HDi.

- Prefer 5 door

- Must have a/c

- Prefer lower mileage (

Reply to
Andy Kirkland

"Andy Kirkland" wrote in news:2rvl3cF1akrmrU1 @uni-berlin.de:

Won't help you out but...

Sounds like the car I just traded-in! A '98 R-reg 5-door LX in silver...

Easy to find though (except maybe the mileage): there's loads around...

Won't get a phase II HDi though: they don't exist. Phase III (and HDi) started on a 99/V plate ISTR.

Good luck.

-- sA

Reply to
southpawArcher

Out of interest - what trade in value did they give you and where did you trade it in? :o)

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
Andy Kirkland

"Andy Kirkland" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Just over £2K; she had just literally turned in 90K (a bit high for you, above average for the year, but no great shakes for a derv). FSH too...

Someone snapped her up within two DAYS! But there were loads of the type you are looking for when I looked for a 306 TD LX a while ago.

Got a very late 306 HDi now.

-- sA

Reply to
southpawArcher

Hi,

Coming late, but what do you call a Phase 3 ? I just know Mk1 (-98) and Mk2 (98-).

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Phase 3 - HDi models. Very slight changes to some body panels and interiors... Not sure of the exact details but there are changes. e.g. round spot/fog lights on the phase 3 rather than square on phase 2....

Andy

Reply to
Andy Kirkland

Hi,

Oh, OK then... I never considered that as being enough to tell Mk3.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

seat airbags, different bumper, lights, fogs, side skirts standard, colour co-ord exterior trim, exhaust cut out (not on mk2 but on mk1)

Reply to
SimonDS