Xenon Headlamps

Anyone know how to adjust the Xenon headlamps on the 407 for continental driving? The only answer I can get from the local dealer over the last couple of days is "we need to ask Peugeot, someone will ring you back". Apparently the "Master Technician" hasn't quite mastered the use of the telephone yet!

Reply to
DaveT

same old blanking stickers i think the adjustment on the height is automatic but the direction isnt master tech should have known this

Reply to
Mindwipe

Been on this subject with 'caravanning'. Most headlights dip straight down nowadays so you don't need to blank off or twist them around. Check them against a white wall or garage door. DaveK.

Reply to
davek