'05 Vibe A/C

Hi, I just used the A/C on my new base '05 Vibe (MT) yesterday and was a little disappointed. Although it was cool, it was not as cold as I expected it to be in a new car. Is this expected for the new, refrigerant or is is a characteristic of Toyotas, or is it a problem? THanks

--PK

Reply to
P K

Its got alot of airspace to cool down, are you making short trips with it?

Take it into the dealership and they can get a temperature reading on the air and see if its blowing as cold as it should be.

Reply to
Paradox