Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Idling
I have a 1994 pontiac Grand prix se..when stopping at a light or stop sign my idling speed drops about maybe 600 rpm..feel vibrating..I have had the tuned up completely,new IAC motor,fuel injection...
2
2

1969 Pontiac Interior Restoration: Any Asbestos?
Hi. I have a 1969 Pontiac LeMans convertible that needs some work, especially the interior. When removing the back bench seat, I see that the inside is stuffed with some kind of material that looks...
4
4

Code Readers
I'm thinking of buying this code reader for my 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix "INNOVA® 3123 For most GM domestic cars & trucks from 1982 to 1995. Safely accesses ECM and ABS codes - codes are flashed on the...
4
4

1992 Bonneville cranks but won't start
I left my dome light on the other day and let the battery go completely dead. Jumped it the next day. Engine cranked but wouldn't start. Checked fuses in all three locations and charged battery...

Just Test Drove a G6 GTP Coupe!
Here is my ubiased opinion. I stopped off a dealership to look around and spotted a blue g6 gtp coupe on the show room floor. I sat in it , the seats were leather and quite comfortable, overall...
6
6

Pontiac Transport
I am looking into getting a used 95 transport. Are there any issues I should be aware of in this vehicle? Thanks, ~Robert.
6
6

A Toast, To 15 Years Of Pontiac Reliability!
At some point during the day, Saturday, February 4, 2006 when your out drinking at the neighborhood pub, restaurant or lounging at home, raise a glass of you favorite beverage in honor of 91...
18
18

Passlock I or II Disablement
You can do this without adding a remote starter. PASSLOCK I or II DISABLEMENT The following is a procedure to disable Passlock I or II Systems for vehicles in which remote start/stop system...

Can't get car out of park, 92 pontiac
Car starts, wheel turns alright, it is an automatic, can't get it to budge out of park
2
2

ENGINE LOSES POWER ON ACCELLERATION
PONTIAC 6000 SE 1990 V6 MULTI-PORT INGECTION when i press the accellerator down half way i lose a lot of power . when i spray fuel into the air intake, the engine speeds up. Appears to be fuel...
3
3

04 Vibe front bearings?
I have an 04 Vibe standard, and I think that I am beginning to hear front wheel bearing noise. I had the alignment checked and tire pressure is OK. I know that older Toyota Corollas had some problems...

HELPPPPPP
94 trans am gt. Has no power when going up hills and lets out weird smeel. Is it my catalyic converter
1
1

1991 grand am
what is the best way to swap out the engine in a 1991 grand am 2.5 automatic.
2
2

Shake Battery; Start Car
Lately my car has been going dead. It will work fine, then I'll come back and it will be dead. I get a jump and it starts fine. I was thinking electrical leak, until today. I got stuck in a mall,...
12
12

2001 Sunfire - Headlight problem
My 2001 Sunfire's drivers side headlamp is off and on. When it is off ( it shows only a dim orange) the engine light comes on. I have changed both bulbs and checked fuses. Still is happening...
1
1