ENGINE LOSES POWER ON ACCELLERATION

PONTIAC 6000 SE 1990 V6 MULTI-PORT INGECTION

when i press the accellerator down half way i lose a lot of power . when i spray fuel into the air intake, the engine speeds up. Appears to be fuel related....have tested every emissions sensor i can find. can not find PCV valve. HELP PLEASE

Reply to
ladylorac

Shep

Absolutely. If fuel pressure is OK, check exhaust pressure to rule in/out a clogged/defective cat converter.

Shep wrote:

Reply to
Niels Petersen

What kind of fuel do you use?

Recently, I've found on my 1991 Grand Prix the difference between Chevron Regular and Premium make all the difference in the world.

I will only put premium in.

Reply to
John Bailo