1989 pontiac 6000 starting problems

this car has intermittent starting problems. It does not start at certain times. you can drive for a few days with no problems then it won't start. If you leave it for a few minutes it will start after. mechanic not sure what the problems is. anyboidy have any ideas??

Reply to
gadbez

4 or 6 cylinder? Mine is the 4, and mine a long time ago had something similar. I remember you had to do a series of things to fix it, but I don't remember what they were.
Reply to
Travis King