Grand Am shakes

I have a 2002 Grand Am with a 3.4. The car recently started rocking back and forth when stopped. I can see the rpm gauge moving up and down a bit when this is happening. This started a day after getting an oil change if that means anything. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Gpd311

I'll have one in chocolate.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Scott Buchanan