1989 Pontiac GA (2.5)

I just had new wires and plugs put on my Grand Am and don't like the way it starts. Yes, after a lot of the posts made hear - I am grateful it at least does that. It turns over several times then it starts. How about a timing light? Sounds good to me but I don't know how to use the one I got. You line up marks and turn the distributor. I'd probablly make it worse instead of better unless you guys guide me through it....thanks for all help.

Reply to
rambler60