1989 Pontiac Tempest 2.8L power steering belt

I just bought a 1989 pontiac Tempest with the 2.8 engine. After driving it for awhile, I found that my steering was rough. On my way home I lost all power steering, I thought it was the pump, or worse. After checking I relized that my power steering belt, shredded and blew off. Now I have purchased a new belt but I don't know how to install it. Could somebody please help me.

Reply to
mechanically_disabled