1994 Pontiac Sunbird LE sedan question

I have a 1994 Pontiac Sunbird LE sedan, 4cyl. I was driving on the highway going about 60 mph and my car acted like it was running out of gas or not getting any gas, although it had gas. It lost power all of the sudden and died, I coasted to the side of the road and it smelled like it was flooded (a strong gas smell) I tried to start it and it wont start. I had it towed home and tried to start it again and my husband says it is not even firing when I turn it over. They sprayed started fluid in and eliminated the carburetor. Can you please give me some ideas to check. your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Wanda

Reply to
iguanda

that's a tricky one....try asking at the sunfire forum over at j-body

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels