'89 Truck started, stalled and now won't start

I had been driving the truck (automatic transmission), stopped for about

10-15 minutes. Started it back up and it stalled. When I tried to start it, it acted like it was flooded. Had it towed to mechanic and he cannot find the problem. I know I read something about this problem earlier this week, but can't find the posts. He has tested the power to fuel pump and it is getting power and has run analysis on everything else. He's stumped and I'm frustrated. Help!?
Reply to
lndscpdsnr

this a 22R or 22RE? anyway, I'd do basic checks first:

1) fuses 2) put a timing light on it while starting, this will confirm spark and timing 3) if still doesnt start, pull a spark plug, is it wet? if not, it's not getting fuel, if it is, it's not getting spark but 2) should have confirmed that
Reply to
The Patriot

It's a 22RE and we have found it's getting spark but not fuel. Anything else we can look at? How about relays, are there any hidden ones?

Reply to
lndscpdsnr

Fuel pump tst jumper:

Roger Brown