1997 Head Light Lens

What is the best source for the lens? I need two new lens due to condensation that builds up. Also, any suggestions for brighter light bulbs?

Thanks,

Reply to
Bill

You want brighter lamps? Goto JCWhitney.com and look up HID's for you car. It will run you a couple hundred dollars, but its the same system they use in high end cars.

Reply to
Mike

Super fast and cheap

Reply to
Tj

I don't think you can buy just the lens. You'll more than likely have to buy the whole assembly. What model pontiac? You can also try GM PartsDirect website.

-- markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE
Reply to
markwb

My guess is the pontiac grand prix... b/c thats the one that has the MOST common problems with headlights... especially with condensation.... :-(

Reply to
Heath Darwin