2000 Montana pulsing lights

Noticeable at night the most, all interior lights have a pulsing effect that is subtle. Mostly see it in the radio illuminations but even noticed it in the headlamps as they were pulsing onto the garage door one night. Any ideas?

Reply to
encoreguy

Geoff Welsh

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Thx Geoff, Had I read through before posting I would have seen the previous thread in June. I guess this has been a solid fix.

Reply to
encoreguy