Tire pressure

Hello,

I got a small problem. I?ve lost the pressure tire sticker for my Pontiac Sunfire 2002. Does someone can send me the recommended pressure tire for a Pontiac Sunfire 2002.

Thanks a lot

MiK

Reply to
Mik_25

I know that it's 30PSI for a 2002 Chevy Cavalier with 14" rims (the Cavalier, like your Sunfire, is a J-body, so I would imagine tire pressures would be similar).

Reply to
Isaiah Beard

I would say the norm 32psi for about anything.

Reply to
abomb6900

how about looking on the side of the tire

Reply to
Nascar24Rulz

That doesn't really work.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

The side of the tire only shows the maximum acceptable pressure, not the "recommended" tire pressure. If you fill a tire to max pressure while cold and then go a nice long road trip, getting the tires good and warm, your PSI will obviously go beyond the max.

Reply to
Isaiah Beard