2001 GTP fire

Checking to see if any others have had any electrical fires or problems. Had the car parked outside and heard a clicking noise coming from the passenger side of the engine below the super charger. When I looked closer I could see smoke coming from the power distibution block. Before I could disconnect the battery it flashed over. After getting the battery disconnected I removed the cover and found that one of the A/C relays ( small fuse not the large ones) had melted and burned through the block and several others. The ignition was off and the car had not been run for several hours. I am just glad that it was out of the garage and I caught it. Anything to check?

2001 Pontiac GTP no electrical mods and only 19500 miles I bought it new and have had no problems with it. Thanks
Reply to
Smithsig9