2005 Montana Headlight Bulb removal?

How do you remove headlight assembly AFTER taking out 10mm bolt (on top) & 90 degree retaining rod? Headlight assy is loose, but I cant remove assembly. Are there any "clips" retaining assembly?

Thanks for ALL help

Reply to
craig618

hey clip on. Just pull and the clips should pop loose. They are down on the front of the fender. Scared me the first time I did it.

Lannie

Reply to
Lannie Schafroth