2007 Vibe

I have a 2007 Vibe and cannot read the panel in the day light. The small (very small) lcd mileage and temp screen is to un readable in the light. Is that just me? What can be done? Hey thanks....

Reply to
nospamjustrlemail-stuffs

I assume that you have the panel lights turned on? On my 2004 and 2005 Vibes, I found that you can turn the off, but very difficult to read the panel display. Set the to on and leave them on.

Check the manual on where to set the thumbwheel switch.

LH

Reply to
HDL