Antipollution Fault on Peugeot 807

My Peugeot 807 has just started displaying "Antipollution Fault" in main LCD centre dashboard display and the yellow engine warning light remains on on the steering wheel column.

Can anyone tell me what sort of fault this is likely to be and what the cure is.

Thanks

Graham

Reply to
Graham Brooker

:My Peugeot 807 has just started displaying "Antipollution Fault" in main LCD :centre dashboard display and the yellow engine warning light remains on on :the steering wheel column. : :Can anyone tell me what sort of fault this is likely to be and what the cure :is. : :Thanks : :Graham :

Did you notice the performance drop off? Since you didn't say so I will assume performance was normal.

Similar symptoms on my 307HDi were solved by replacing the exhaust differential pressure sensor.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

In news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com, Graham Brooker typed, for some strange, unexplained reason: : My Peugeot 807 has just started displaying "Antipollution Fault" in : main LCD centre dashboard display and the yellow engine warning light : remains on on the steering wheel column. : : Can anyone tell me what sort of fault this is likely to be and what : the cure is.

Fault = expensive

Cure = money (lots)

(sorry couldn't resist..!)

Ivor