Ashton Crusher

In answer to an earlier note that the plumber wouldn't have been able to get a heavy enough "van" back around 1949, I dug up a bit of info. In 1955-59 the 3805 Chevy series was a ONE TON Panel Van. In 1935-1938 the Dodge Four Point was available as a 3/4, 1, and 1 1/2 ton panel van.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

My great great great grandfather was a plumber in the early 1800's and he drove a pimped out Conastoga wagon with 40 inch rims. His horse power was provided by a team of Budweiser Clydesdales.

Reply to
Dick O. Steele

Reply to
Dick O. Steele

You iz correct! Old cars are cool...but an VW bug does not exactly fit that category. A 57 Chevy or old 67 GTO maybe but VW?,....naw.

Reply to
Dick O. Steele

Reply to
Dick O. Steele