'91 Bonneville SSE Hesitating

Hey everyone. I have another question about my newly acquired 1991 Bonneville SSE. I just got the car certified here in Ontario today, so today was the day that I could actually drive the car, and see how it runs. For starters, the car hesitates. Also, I was on my way home tonight, and the gas gage read around 1/4 of a tank, and the car kept stalling. I would start it up again, but I could only keep it running if my foot was on the gas. It stopped that after about 5 mins of driving, and after $15 worth of gas was put in. Next thing was that the car ran perfect all the way home (around 15 mins more of driving), until, I was pulling up to a stop light, and the Service Engine Soon light came on. The car is running great, even with the SES light on, but does anyone out there have any idea what the problem could be? ECM? Plugs? Wires? Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
80 Knight

Do you know how to retrieve the SES codes?

Reply to
Taz

No, sorry I don't.

Reply to