91 Pontiac sunbird 2.0 L engine

I have just replaced the alternator for the above car. The B+ terminal wire doesn't seem to work. Can you tell me where does the wire lead to? It is a red coloured wire. Thanks.

Reply to
LT

It is a hot wire either directly to the battery or to a hot post somewhere. It contains a fuseable link. Perhaps the link is burned out?

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=

Unfortunately I cannot. You will have to trace the wire.