92 Bonneville stalls

My 92 Bonneville stalls when breaking to a stop. Sometimes it stumbles but doesn't stall. Rarely but it may stumble or even stall when driving with my foot off the accelerator for maybe 15 or 30 seconds. Works OK when driving and if I accelerate hard it doesn't seem to hesitate and continues to run OK as I accelerate normally. It runs somewhat rough at idling, but not all the time. Any help would be appreciated.

Tony

Reply to
Alpha One

Erness Wild

It's not supercharged.

Reply to
Alpha One

"Alpha One" wrote in news:3scsl.11872$ snipped-for-privacy@flpi150.ffdc.sbc.com:

While the cars at idle , in park , try tapping on the MAP sensor with the end of a screwdriver to see if it will cause it to stumble , this sounds almost like a problem i had with a 86 Grand Am

Reply to
LouisG

Reply to
Erness Wild