Using Digital Camera to "Look" Under Vehicle

One of the great uses of the small digital cameras is to be able to stick one under the rocker panels and take photos of both sides. This is a great way to see how much rust is forming (if any) and where it's forming. I just did this and I can see some new stuff I better get the oil on quick. It's also better to view the pictures indoors out of the weather. Doing this twice a year and saving the photos helps in seeing what damages weren't there before.

Reply to
Erness Wild