93 grand prix runs bad when hot

i have a 93 grand prix. when its cold it runs fine but when it warms up it acts like its missing. i found somebody else on line with the same problem. they replaced the fuelpump fuse. it didnt work for me , has anybody else ran into or across this problem?

Reply to
dledge

Shep

WooHOO! My first FAQ thumper! Thanks Shep.

Reply to
FBR

Hello Lapatte, Mike De Vito here, car runs fine cold, but seems to miss when warm, sounds like a vacumn leak to me, a squirt bottle filled with water, spray each vacumn line, on the engine, engine running, if there=92s a vacumn leak, engine speed will increase, then simply replace that vacumn line when the car has cooled off. Mike De Vito

Reply to
Michael C De Vito