'94 GA Left Front Turn Signal Bulb Replacement

2 days after it passed its annual state inspection, my car's left turn signal bulb burned out. I'm currently at limited capacity to replace it, due to being in temporary housing while I'm moving, and therefore my tools are packed away.

The right turn signal bulb was replaced a couple of years ago, and was fairly easily accessible. However, the left side appears to have a lot of rubberized covers obstructing the path to the bulb housing. Some of these appear to be removable by way of several bolts requiring the use of a socket wrench. My basic question while I'm waiting to get my stuff out of storage to fix it is, would it be easier to attack the problem from above (dismantle stuff from inside the engine compartment) or come up from below? I want to minimize the number of parts I have to remove to get at the bulb.

Reply to
Chris McMartin

I don't know about the GT but my SE there is only one screw on the light housing that needs to be removed.

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

I got impatient and took it in to have someone look at it. We replaced the bulb, but it didn't solve the problem. After checking ALL my bulbs, front and back, we're still at a loss as to what the problem is.

Reply to
Chris McMartin