Front turn signal bulb

I have a 2008 Optima. Today I replaced the rear turn signal lamp. While looking at the owners manual under Front Turn Lamp it said to see the dealer if the bulb needs to be changed,

So, out of curiosity I went to the online Kia Tech Info KGIS to see why it required dealer service. Lo and behold I could find not reference to changing the Front Turn Signal Bulb.

Anyone here ever changed one?

Joe

Reply to
Joe

No, but is it possibly an amber LED module that you have on the front of your car? I know the amanti has LED modules in front. If it is an LED they don't normally require any service, thus the lack of replacement information. If it fails you won't find a replacement at your local auto parts place, it will be a dealer/wrecking yard item.

Chris

Reply to
Hal