94 GTP Pulsating Brakes

Just finished replacing front rotors and pads on what I thought was the problem with the pulsating brakes on my GTP but the problem is still there.

When I reassembled the left brake the caliper bolted on tight however the left side caliper after tightening is loose, I mean wobbles up and down of the rotor!

Should the caliper be loose or tight? Is there a chance the caliper slide bolt is worn? Or can it be my rear discs are the problem.

Thanks,

Reply to
Frank Corcoran

The rear brakes are a common source of pulsation on these cars. The calipers tend to seize on their slides & the one side of the rotor gets little use & gets rusty.

Doug L

Reply to
Douglas Leithauser