95 BONNEVILLE BRAKE QUESTION

When I press the brakes the pedal (sometimes... ) goes to the floor and barely stop the car. This is not all the time, however, it has gotten progressively worse over the last three days. Any suggestions? The brake pads good and there is no apparent fluid leaks... HELP????

Reply to
peaches1328

Shep

if your fluid is full, id check your drum adjustment on the rear,if it has drums.the shoes may need to be set closer to the drums. if thats ok , then i think your master cylinder is going bad. get it fixed asap. lucas

ds549

yes fluid is full and we adjusted the break shoes .... I was afraid you would ssay it was the master cylinder :(

Is that had to do on your own?

Reply to
peaches1328