Help! Car won't start....

I have a 2003 Grand Am and it was starting and driving fine until today...now it will not start, it does not make a sound when I try to start it. I know the battery is ok because the head lights, the radio the alarm etc. comes on but when I try to start it...not even a click. Please help!

Reply to
AzulAzul

Shep

Check your starter relay/fusible links, battery cables for corrosion and neutral safety switch.

Reply to
MindBreakN