96 GRAND AM 2 PLUGS NOT FIRING

My 96 Grand Am has 2 plugs (one on each coil pack)that aren't getting fire.There wet so i know there getting fuel but other then taht i have no clue why thier not firng. i replaced the coils, the ignition module and the 2 fouled plugs. But no luck, it has the IDI ignition system and the only other things i could replace are the boots that connect the plugs to the housing.I just figured that they wouldn't be bad. I was also thinking maybe the timing has gone out of wack but its a hassale to check. If anyone has a clue as to what i should try next Help Me Please!!

Reply to
jesse137

It is probably the plastic housing that the coils mount to.

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

I didn't see on your post if you changed the wires also. If a wire is broke on the inner insulation it could be miss firing try that. Also is the engine a v-6 or v-4?

Reply to
coastiein_05

its a V4 but it doesn't have wires. thats why i said its a IDI ignition system. The plugs go directly into a housing that takes the place of the wires. its a very unique concept actually, when i first started working on it it took me 30 minutes to find the spark plugs. but anyways i'm going to try and change 2 of the fuel injectors the run to the affected plugs.it could be that there not getting enough fuel.

Reply to
jesse137