grand am problem

I have a 94 grand am with a quad 4 2.3L. with 123000 miles on. It is missing out on cylinder #3. I had the coils and ignition module tested and they checked out ok, I have replaced the plugs,, the coil holder and the spark plug boots and the injector on #3, I checked with a noid light and I am getting a signal to the injector, and still haven't found the problem. All the cyliners have good compression. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reply to
DCurry1983