96 Grand Am Bogs Down when idle

I have a 96 Grand Am that bogs down when sitting idle in park or drive. The tach jumps down from about 800 rpm to 400 rpm. The car also shudders when pressure is let off of the gas pedal. No check engine or other warning light has come on so I don't know what to do... Please help if you can.

Reply to
Justin07

Check the MAF, TPS, EGR, IAC, PCV, and TB.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul