97 grand prix over heated because the Idler Pulley broke on the tensioner.

97 grand prix over heated because the Idler Pulley broke on the tensioner and I ran it back home for 15 minutes with the temp gauge near but not on the redline...Did I do any damage?
Reply to
BuddyB73

I don't know - did you loose coolant? Does it overheat with the tensioner replaced? Does it run OK? If no to the first 2 and yes to the third, most likely no harm done. If yes to either of the first 2, quite possibly. If no to the third, very likely

Reply to
clare