98 gp service engiine soon light

98 GP 3800 Supercharged

A couple of weeks ago my SES light came on and stayed on. Went to the auto parts store who has a scanner and he said it was a low voltage signal from the evaporator system.

I already changed the gas cap. Now where should I start looking?

Dave

Reply to
ytnyt

looking at all vacume hoses for damage is next step

ds549

Let me ask this.... Where is the vacume reservoir for the evap. system?

BTY nice read. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm serious

Reply to
ytnyt