'98 explorer rear view mirror

What is the cheapest source for a relplacement auto day/night rear view mirror w/auto headlights on/off? It is for a 98 Explorer. I checked with a dealer and they wanted $375.00!

TIA

Reply to
g0ttag0

Regards,

Ed White

g0ttag0 wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

I believe the last year an FE was used in a pickup was 1976 (360 and 390 available). Starting in 1977 351s and 400s were available.

Regards,

Ed White

g0ttag0 wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

Reply to
C. E. White

Try fordpartscheap, a Florida dealer that discounts factory parts. The URL is:

I've used them two or three times. Real Ford parts and reliable service.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Springer

Ed and Joe, thanks for you help. I will follow up tomorrow.

gottago

Reply to
g0ttag0