99 Grand Prix driver side seat: How do I get the seat adjustment lever off??

I need to get the bottom seat cover of my 99 Grand Prix off to do some work but in order to do that I need to get the lever handle that adjusts the seat back off and for the life of me I have no idea on how to do this. Has anyone done this before? (Without breaking the lever or cover) and if so how?

Reply to
Aaron

The levers are pressed on. You can try pulling straight out where the lever is pressed on the shaft don't pull on the free end of the handle. A fork like tool may work to pull it off.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~280,385 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face