air conditioning

'94 Grand Am SE Quad 4 engine. A/C not working......If the freon level is too low and need of recharging, will this make the compressor to not engage at all?.....I turn my A/C on and I don't "feel" the slight jerk, that the strain of the compressor makes. Any ideas? Thanks

-- MZ

Reply to
Dave Roberts

The system is designed to not operate when the pressure is too low, so being low on refrigerant is a possibility. GW

Dave Roberts wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

GW

You must be Psychic, You posted your reply to Dave question on June 23,

2003 at 9:40 pm and Dave posted his question on June 24, 2003 at 12:21 am.

How do you do it?

LOL......

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~258,600 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

The old ones blow hot air at you so feel lucky somehow : (

Reply to
Steven Dinius