Australian Pontiac (Monaro) Burnout

This Monaro has over $100,000 worth of upgrades.

Jarrad Armstrong

The El Camino type car looked ok but IMO the $100,000 AUD or approximately $75,000 USD was a waste of money except to the person who had the dream to build it. I'm sure that it is worth every penny that it could be sold for, but you won't see me buying it, maybe trying to build it, but definately not buying.

As for the race cars, can they really be considered as cars since in all likelyhood they have full tubular frames and none of the original underpinnings of the factory car?

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to