BAD EXPERIENCE- GARY'SGTOGOODIES!

I recently bought some Rally II center caps from this guy on Ebay. He would only take a postal money order, which I sent to him via Priority Mail in order to get it to him faster. After a few days I emailed him to get an update. He replied that he didn't know what items I had bought from him! I responded and told him what they were and the auction number (although the information was in my original emails to him). I didn't hear back so I emailed him again. 5 days later I got a one line response from him saying "FedEx tracking number. 2437476 00007659". No " hello" , "sorry for the delay", "Thanks for buying from me" or anything! When I got the caps they were shipped in an inside out Priority Mail box (although he didn't send them via Priority Mail) even though he had charged extra money for "special packing". There was no packing material except for a few wadded up pieces of paper. When I tried to email him again he blocked my emails and I got messages back from his email provider saying that he had blocked me. I left him a neutral feedback on Ebay saying that the parts were good but that the delivery was slow and that he was rude, and he proceeded to give me a bogus Negative feedback in retaliation. I would have liked to discuss the matter with him further before issuing him my feedback, but since he blocked my emails I really had no choice. He doesn't allow ANY returns or refunds for any reason. It says so in his auction descriptions. Since then I've heard from others who have had similar problems. I just thought that I'd pass along my experience to the group along with my recommendation that you don't buy from him!

Reply to
Keith Stelter

Ebay doesn't like sellers like this. Have you complained to them?

Bass Wishes from South Florida Jack

Reply by email to k a z e e jk at ay-oh-well dot com. Just remove the spaces, fix the last part, and so on.

Reply to
Jknomail