Dang it, John!

Just great...one of my buddies will be pestering the hell out of me now about that hardtop you just put on ebay... He must have called me twenty times about the 41 that was just sold..in the end he chickened out, saying he really wants a 52 hardtop... He called me so many times the last day of that auction I finally told him I was going to send him my cell bill.. Expect a call from him... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Sorry for the trouble, just doing what I do.

Studebaker George wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Hey George, I have a '52 HT that I'll let go cheeeeeeep.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude