Nasty EBAY Seller - Sells Studebaker Stickers

Won two Paxton stickers on EBAY from ektachrome64. He only accepts checks or money orders so I mail him a check when the auction closed.

7 days after the auction closes, he reports me to EBAY for being a non paying bidder. Now EBAY is sending me all kinds of harrassing emails about being a non paying bidder and wanting me to respond. I responded several times and now EBAY is sending an email saying if I don't respond they are going to put a non payment mark against me. EBAY refunded the sellers fees also. Is this all a bit bizzare? I am begining to think that EBAY is total BS. They get an unreasonable seller and go ballistic on me. I have 717 positive feedback remarks.
Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Studebaker George

I had the same thing almost happen, the guy is sending me my $25 check back, I'll send cash and never buy from him again.

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Same seller John?