Wonder who got this gem.

ebay Item number: 330139132498

Wasn't listed very long.

Reply to
Rat Hawk

Pat Drnec

I was the first bidder on that car when the auction started. There were a few more bids up to $1,500.00 and then he ended the auction early. I had originally emailed him asking him for engine pics. He emailed back that he was going to post some on the ad. He did not email back when I asked him what happened to the auction.

fits:

Michael - Roseland FL

It looks like the listing was pulled by the seller to make corrections and add more pictures. Although it doesn't appear to have been relisted at this time.

Reply to
Karin Gillette

Some body told him what the car was, and he now has large $$$$$$ figures rolling around in his head, instead of eyes?

Reply to
64daytonaht