bolt torque specs, 94 3.1L

Can anyone tell me what the proper bolt torque specs are for the intake manifold bolts and air plenum bolts are for a 94 Grand Prix 3.1L MFI?

The engine is vin # T right? Then the intake manifold 15 ft lbs lower and bottom, then 24 ft lbs and all in sequence. The plenum bolts in at 88 in lbs.
I believe 15-24 ft-lb is far too tight for the plastic gaskets and will crack them. If I recall correctly, the spec is in the 7-10 ft-lb range.

I checked 2 online things here, Chilton and Mitchell (looked at this one first :) ) and that's what they both said. You may be right if he's talking about the 3100 engine though; I didn't check that one.
I believe this is the 3.1 "M" engine.

It could be, but if he's looking at the plenum on the "T" engine it'll say MFI (or maybe MPFI...I think it's this one). I also think that in the first post he said for the 3.1 MFI. To be honest though, this would be the first time I've heard (besides from Ian) that they had the "T" in 94 GPs.
Thanks for all your help!
"> The engine is vin # T right? Then the intake manifold 15 ft lbs lower and