Bonneville SSEi

What's the replacement for the Bonneville SSEi - if there was one?
Thanks
Gene

Came out in January 2004, the Bonneville GXP with the Northstar V8.
More horse & torque than the supercharged SSE & more $$$$$.
Apparently sales are not to good as I've only seen two or three on the road since they've come out. The Pontiac dealer by me had stocked 1 all last summer, now he has 4 of last years model.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,626 miles_~_~_
The Grand Prix, with the same drivetrain, was THOUSANDS cheaper. It relegated the Bonne to a niche vehicle.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote in

    What I'd heard but was hoping different. Like there was an SSE or SSEi stuck back behind the hype.

    Was really happy with the SSE. The $$$$$$ figures.

    Not too thrilled with the styling. I haven't gotten past that point. I didn't have any intention until my SSE became so much scrap metal a week ago. I'm not a happy camper at all.
    Had to ask even if I didn't really want that answer.

Gene