2000 SSEi Wheel

Anybody know where to get a stock 2000 SSEi wheel besides the dealer? I bent one and need a replacement. PartsTrain.com had them listed, but a few days after ordering one they refunded my money and suddenly removed them from their catalog.

Thanks for any help.

Lee Landisville, PA

2000 SSEi
Reply to
Lee C. Carpenter

Most salvage yards who have newer cars should have a few laying around.

Reply to
80 Knight

Found this place using Google search string "used alloy wheels". There must be more out there also.

Reply to
Weird

I'll give them a call tomorrow! Thanks.

Lee