Can I Supercharge My Grand Prix GT?

Hey guys... I'm lookin for a little advise, I have a 2004 grand prix gt... and i want to supercharge it... what supercharger do i need... I'm assuming its possible, but I dont want to buy the wrong one. help anyone? Thanks

Reply to
beattyboy

If its the 3800III, more than likley, no. You might have to change you heads, your intake. I do know for a fact you would have to upgrade to the HD transmission, with matching axles, swap main wiring harness, swap PCM and other odds and ends. More work and cost more than just to sell your current car and upgrade to the GXP model.

Reply to
TANYA LAWSON

this question has been discussed many times at the gp board clubgp.com. The basic outcome of every discussion was that you'd be better off getting a turbo charger or buying a GTP/GXP.

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels