99 Grand Prix Ignition/Electrical problem

My husband and I have been having the same problem with this car for awhile now. The key gets stuck in the ignition when you try to start, and then the power dies and nothing electric works in the car. He heard that after 100,000 mi (It's well past) you have to replace the ignition...any others experience this problem or know how to fix cheaply?

Reply to
TiddlyEpiphany

I googled your problem and found this thread that might help.

good luck :)

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels